- To provide a welcoming environment where every pupil’s endeavours are encouraged, respected and supported by members of the House
- To support the pupils both academically and personally in order to achieve their full potential
- To provide a positive working environment
- To engender an atmosphere of support for people’s ideas, opinions and beliefs
- To provide a clear and reasonable set of rules which will be re-enforced and followed consistently by the House Authority
Members of Glenbrae are always expected to make the most of all opportunities available to them and to contribute fully to the School and House community. They are expected to be personally responsible for their own actions.
The School’s Expectations of Pupils are published in the calendar and should be read.