Book an Information Morning
Information mornings are an excellent way to find out more about the School and to meet current pupils, parents and staff.
Our next Information Morning is:
- General (ages 9 to 18) – Saturday 10th March, 2018. 9.30am to 1pm
What to expect
We hold our Information Mornings during a normal school day so that you and your children will be able to see classes at work and also to sample some of the wide range of extra-curricular activities that are an important feature of Strathallan life.
During the morning you will have the chance to:
- Meet the Headmaster and key staff
- Hear key facts about Strathallan
- Tour the school with current pupils and see a normal school day
- Meet current parents
- Enjoy an informal lunch with parents, pupils and staff
Reserve your place
To reserve your place please complete the form below.
If you would like to be kept in touch about future Information Mornings, please let us know and we will add you to our mailing list.