COVID-19 UPDATE: We are unable to accommodate in-person visits whilst we are operating remotely; however, we have a comprehensive 'virtual visit' programme in operation. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
There are plenty of opportunities for you and your family to visit us throughout the year. We can’t wait to show you around.
Online Meet & Greet 23rd June 2020
Our regular Meet and Greet sessions take place on Zoom. Once registered, you will be sent a schedule of appointments with key staff members, with invitations to join our live webinars following the schedule below:
4:00pm – Welcome to Strathallan, Mrs Amanda Johnstone – Admissions Manager
4:20pm - Scheduled appointments begin with various members of staff
6.00pm - Live Webinar Q&A with Pupils at various stages of their Strathallan journey
6:30pm - Live Webinar Q&A with Staff
Open Morning 2020
Our next Open Morning will take place on 10th October 2020. Register below to see the school in action and discover what makes Strathallan stand out.
You'll be able to*:
- Take a tour of the campus to see our top-class facilities.
- Meet our pupils and find out about their day-to-day school life.
- Look inside a boarding house and meet our house parents.
- Visit classrooms to see our teachers bring learning to life.
- Chat to staff about our curriculum and subject choices.
- Find out more about our sector-leading pastoral care.
- Meet our Headmaster, Mr Mark Lauder.
*subject to appropriate COVID-Safe guidelines
9.30am: Arrival and refreshments
10am : Welcome from the Headmaster
10.20am: Welcome from the Deputy Head Pastoral
10.30am: Tour of campus, facilities and boarding houses
12 noon: Buffet lunch
Outside of open mornings, you and your family are welcome to visit us at any time of the year. There are also options for children to come for a taster day to experience the daily life of a Strathallan pupil.
Contact our Admissions team to arrange your visit:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0)1738 812546